Scope of Service
DGL is a full-service laboratory serving the needs of the medical community. Services include:
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Drugs of Abuse Testing
- Clinical Chemistry
- Special Studies upon request
Support Services to Serve You Better
- DGL's client service department of registered medical technologists assist with technical information regarding the tests provided.
- DGL provides a regional courier system in Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. The courier staff is trained and equipped to handle and preserve the integrity of biologic specimens.
- Reports are delivered by courier, transmitted by fax, teleprinted or sent by first class mail. In some circumstances web-based reporting is available.
- DGL provides a complete directory of services that list tests in panels, along with the type of specimen required, volume and handling instructions in multiple formats including hard copy, CD and electronic.
- DGL maintains patient service centers for specimen collection.
- DGL can invoice clients, patients or a third party.
- An Account Manager has been designated to each geographical area serviced by DGL. The Account Manager can assist you with information on DGL's services and help you coordinate needed laboratory services.